About Share Trade
1. First
"Share Trade" from investment funds that have been collected per trade once, is a trade that distributes investors of everyone that the investment has been successful in predicting the failure have been investors in the prediction.
2. variation of payout magnification
To "Share Trade" is the determination period, the payout magnification will vary depending on your own or other people investment situation. Therefore, there are times when larger are than the payout amount at the time of investment.
3. distribution of the payout amount
REFERENCE EXAMPLE 1
1 it is an example.
One person who was invested in this way rise, people who have invested in the descent we have had two.
Those who have been invested in the rise and accounted for 100% From a percentage of the overall rise because one of.
People who have invested in descent will have two. However, unlike the respective investment amount, from the percentage of the entire descent one person 75%, and the other one is doing the investment of 25%.
Figure 1
Up
100%
Down
75%
twenty five%
■If the people who have invested in the rise was successful
All of the investment of those who invested in descent will be granted to one person.
■If the people who have invested in the descent was successful
Investment of those who invested in the rise is dividend into two. However, investment is different for each, it becomes the dividend commensurate with the investment allocation.
REFERENCE EXAMPLE 2
Taking Fig. 2 as an example.
Suppose that there are two people who invested in this rise, and one who invested in descent.
In this example, please pay attention in case of small investment of those who invested in descent.
There are two people invested in the rise. The two have invested the same amount, and the share accounts for 50% of both.
Since one is invested in descent, it accounts for 100% from the proportion of the overall increase.
2
Up
Fifty percent
Fifty percent
Down
100%
■If the people who have invested in the rise was successful
Investment money of those who invested in descent will be distributed to two people.
■If the people who have invested in the descent was successful
One investment will be given to one person who invested in the rise. There is a possibility of obtaining a high dividend even in the case of small investment.